Tuesday 11 January 2011

Ongoing Illness

Just got back from leaving the house for the first time in a week to go to the doctors about my flu type condition. The doctor said my illness is nothing serious but I need lots of rest and lots of fluids which is pretty annoying as it has now been 8 days since I've ridden my bike and I'm getting seriously bored of Pro Cycling Manager (PCM), I know it's hard to believe! I actually attempted to fill some of my time today with some college work but soon came to my senses and turned back on PCM, now in my 5th season with my Katusha.

At least, on the bright side, I have lost quite a lot of weight during this spell of illness and have lost some of puppy fat. Although I must emphasise the word 'some'. I'm no Will Kemp but I'm certainly not as skinny as Michael 'the chicken' Rasmussen yet!

1 comment: