Thursday 6 January 2011

bare blogger and ting

After endless criticism from team mates Charlie Fawke and Drew Holmes about creating my own blog to increase my own, and the team's, 'professional image' I have finally conceded and taken the giant first step into the world of blogging. Actually, the reason I've made it now is because I am experiencing early January swine flu (I've got a sore throat) meaning I'm currently off college at home with not a lot to do and it seems a far more appealing way to spend my time as opposed to doing the college work which is supposed to be how I am filling my day, but obviously that doesn’t sound as 'professional'.

This season I will be riding in my 2nd and final year as a Junior for the renamed Progressive Cycle Coaching Development Squad. Although it's a bit of a mouthful, it is a far more appropriate team name than the previous sponsor, OneLife, as Progressive Cycle Coaching is the company of our team manager and cycle coaching guru Dan Bennett.

My Junior team mates this season will be Charlie Fawke, Jack Oliver-Blaney, Tom Laker, Tom Moore and LEWNOZ who will all, hopefully, be racing with me all over the country at the Junior National Road Race series, in Belgium and in local races, such as Serrl events and track league, where we will be joined by the U23 team which consists of Will Kemp, Drew Holmes, Jay Bowtell, George Pearle, Henry Bird, Tom Redwood and northern star Matt Pilkington. As well as these races with the team I will also be doing the Junior Track Champs in August, the Junior Madison Champs with Jack Ob in September and probably lots more races which are not yet on my calender.

No comments:

Post a Comment