Saturday 8 January 2011

New wheels for this season

For this season me and team mate Charlie Fawke (chizzle fizzle) will be riding Reynolds Assault wheels which we've both purchased on ebay all the way from the US and A. I did a lot of research before buying them and from what I've read in reviews and forums it seems were getting a lot of wheel for the amount of money were paying. So providing they don't get stuck in customs we should be able to ride them for our first road race of the season which is the Perfs Pedal Race on 13th February.



I've now had to drop out of the team training session in Burgess Hill tomorrow, because of my illness, as well as having to cancel the trip to sheepland for the Welsh Open Madison Champs which I would be riding in at the time of writing if it weren't for being ill! It's quite depressing not being able to ride, but I've been filling my time wisely today watching the FA Cup 3rd round on the tele whilst cleaning my road bike with baby whipes, inside the house of course, as I've been advised by coach Mr. Stuart Blunt to avoid going outside when at all possible. I haven't left the house for over 3 days now so I would say I'm following his advice pretty well!

2 comments: